Pin Idea: Mitch Hedberg grinning into a microphone with glasses and the text “I used to do drugs” “I still do but I used to too”
Inspiration: Here’s the joke that inspired the pin
I highly recommend watching some Mitch to get his style. I’m very open to adding things to the pin since just the text and his face may be a little too minimalist.
- I want Mitch with a mike, smiling with glasses like in the first image in this post
- I would like a LSD molecule and DMT molecule in each his glasses as raised metal. If you can make them look like a shiny reflection on the glasses that would be perfect.
- The text on the front of the pin needs to read “I used to do drugs.” “I still do but I used to too.”
- I would also like the text “vb5piz3r” somewhere on the front of the pin
- Separate the text vertically so the first half of the joke is above Mitch and the second half of the joke is below him.
- The back of the pin needs to have raised metal text that reads “Braindead Designs”
- The back also needs to have “I like the Fed Ex driver because he’s a drug dealer and he don’t even know it.” in raised metal
- Below that line on the back I would like “vb5piz3r” in raised metal
- The back also needs to be numbered with laser engraving sequentially so 1/200 2/200 3/200
- I would like the text on the front to glow in the dark
- The color palette needs to be Pantone Solid Coated that’s the color of the enamel they use
- I would like the colors in illustrator to match the colors on the pins so I can see what they will look like
- All of the colors of the pin need to be separated by raised metal. That’s how they pour the colors on the pin without mixing colors.
- Quantity: 200 of these pins
- The need to have rubber backs and two pin posts for a fitting
- Size: 5cm x 5xm x 1.2mm
- Soft Enamel Die Pressed Zinc Alloy with Silver Nickel Plating
- I would like the back of the pin to be smooth and shiny NOT sandblasted
- The pins need to be packed in individual poly plastic bags
- Where possible, I would like cutouts but the cutouts can’t be smaller than 2mm
Examples I made
Expected Cost: $300 for 200 pins